sprINT

KR2J at aol.com KR2J at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 10:59:07 EDT 1994

My first sprINT too!  This is the first one where I haven't been in W6 on
business.  Only made 62 Q's.

Re: KR0Y's lack of 40m antenna - you didn't need it.  It seemed everyone
(almost) stayed on 20 right through to the end.  My 20 meter antenna was a
dipole up about 20'.  I had hoped to make up for the lack of 20m antenna on
40 with a delta loop at 60' but ended up only making 5 qsos there.  Apologies
to N7LOX who couldn't copy my puny signal on 20m - twice.

Also first time for N6TR LOG program.  Quite different from K1EA.  I like the
flexibility of the logcfg.dat file.
I'm going to work with it some more and use it in the next sprint.

73,
Bob KR2J