N2RM Multi-Multi ARRL DX SSB

kr2j at aol.com kr2j at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 08:18:37 EST 1994

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 1994

      Call: N2RM                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Multi

      BAND     QSO    COUNTRIES

      160       52        37
       80      467        91
       40      559       102
       20     1634       156
       15     1648       156
       10      465        72
     --------------------------------------
     Totals   4825 * 3 * 614  =   8,882,124

Operators:  N2RM,NQ4I,N2ME,W2GMA,WM2H,KZ2S,N2AA,W2RQ,KA2AEV,N2NT,KR2J,N2BCC

We made it through the weekend without any major difficulties and really
had a blast!  We did lose power again but only for a few seconds on saturday
morning.  Fortunately, we were using a couple of laptops that kept running
on battery and we only had to wait for the amplifiers to warm up.  We had
a fantastic over-the-pole opening on 20m.  15 meters was fantastic to Europe
saturday morning but on sunday 15 didn't really open until about 1500z.  On
saturday night 15 was open to JA like it hasn't been for a long time.  We
worked over 200 JA's on 15.  Of course, 10 wasn't open to Europe at all.