Entertainment Tonight!

Ray Rocker rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com
Mon Mar 7 10:27:54 EST 1994

> All of my co-workers think I'm really cool since I must know John Tesh.
> There was a substitute for him with Mary Hart since he was away for a "ham
> radio contest".  All right - what's his callsign and where was he ?

According to the online callbook:

Call-Sign: NX4U                     Class: EXTRA
Previously: N2DQ                    Class: SAME CLASS
Real Name: JOHN A TESH              Birthday: FEB 8, 1938
Mailing Address: 5550 TERRACE CT APT 3, TEMPLE TERRACE, FL  33617
Valid From: MAR 31, 1987            To: MAR 31, 1997

Voila. FYI: Telnet to "callsign.cs.buffalo.edu 2000" to access this service.
It's neat. And useful for us who are too cheap to buy CD-ROM drives for
our peecees and/or the callbook-on-CD thing.

-- ray // WQ5L // surfing the waves of cyberspace (unga, what a cliche)
   rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com