ARRL DX

ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM
Tue Mar 8 12:30:05 EST 1994

Another little pistol entry, yet SOA since I wanted to see if there
was any advantage to listening to the DX spotting - not really other than
reminding me to check that 10m had opened.  Initially gave my two teenager
a chance to operate but they could hear and comprehend what was going on,
so my M/S effort is postponed for a time.
They want to work some state QSO parties over the next few weeks. Any tips
computer logging these???  I have CT, NA, N6TR, Superduper (Demo), and a
couple of the programs used for Cal QSO.  Not really into the QSO party
thing, so any suggestions welcome.

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 1994

      Call: N2ALE                    Country:  United States (073)
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Assisted
      Power: 100 watts               ARRL Section:  Santa Clara Valley

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20       18       54   3.0        6
       15       26       78   3.0       12
       10       12       36   3.0        7

     Totals     56      168   3.0       25  =   4,200

Equipment Description: TS830S, Heil Pro-Headset, AP8A Vertical,
                       CT version 8.44, and two 20m wire antennas.

73, alan N2ALE/6
ames at force.decnet.lockheed.com