Ct,na and pk 232

chuck.kraly at quelle.com chuck.kraly at quelle.com
Sat Nov 5 21:00:07 EST 1994

Ok guys here is one for you. We are having a problem getting a PK232
(not a 232MBX) to send data to ANY of the contest logging programs.
Surely there is someone out there that has run into this. I have tried CT 8.53,
NA 7.0, and the shareware version of N6TR Log (version 4.5).
we can talk to the tnc ok it seems but no screen output. This is in any
operator class (yes we know that single ops are locked out from seeing packet,
but we even tried M/M ).
any help ASAP is greatly appreciated.
Tnx es 73
Chuck/N0BIW
chuck.kraly at quelle.com
P.S. DXBase 3.0 and Procomm Plus see the tnc ok.