Reflector Postings (Results)

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:55:47 EDT 1994

I am in favor of seeing individual results. This provides a band by band
break down for Q's and other interesting insites on what the operator(s)
were using/doing during the contests. Keep the individual results comming.
Was this not the intent of a "Contest" reflector ??
This is where all the time, sweat and effort pay off, to see how you and
your station stack up against other competitors. Where you station or
antennas are weak and how to do better in future contests. I vote keep the
score comming and the comments ! A sanitized numerical listing is ok too to
see the overall picture, but it does nothing for the real "what happened
during" !

73 Jerry, KE9I

jend at midway.uchicago.edu