CQP 10 meters

ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM
Tue Oct 4 10:52:44 EDT 1994

WA6GFY was calling CQ on 10 meters Saturday, but no takers.  I started
on 20 meters, and N2AA asked if 10 m was open on the West Coast.  I moved
up to 15 and worked some startions there.  When I moved up to 10m, I could
hear some carriers but nobody answered my CQs (200 watts).  When I worked
K6OX/7 it was on 40 meters, and he was there early.  KE6GSQ said there
didn't seem to be much action on VHF.  (there! Comments - no scores)
73, alan N2ALE/6