LTA VOICEBLASTER

rthorne at VNET.IBM.COM rthorne at VNET.IBM.COM
Thu Oct 6 11:07:24 EDT 1994

Question:  What does the above software do?  I have a pc with a SoundBlaster
16 card.  Does this software send canned cq messages that I would record
with a microphone and/or will it send a full exchange for sweepstakes ect...

I already have the DRU unit for my TS-850 that works real well, but if the
software will send the exchange that would be very helpful.

Direct replies to RTHORNE at VNET.IBM.COM would be appreciated.

73, Rich. WB5M
Wake Forest, NC

>From pduff at wizards.austin.ibm.com (Phill Duff)  Thu Oct  6 17:05:15 1994
From: pduff at wizards.austin.ibm.com (Phill Duff) (Phill Duff)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 94 10:05:15 -0600
Subject: ARRL DX RESULTS

My e-mailed score also didn't appear in QST for the '94 ARRL DX SSB contest
and it appears that I might have made the Top 10 listing for USA single
band 15m.

I believe I e-mailed my stuff after queries to the reflector about
the correct files for the ARRL Standard Format and even got
replies from KR1R at HQ about what to send.  So, maybe there was a problem
with how e-mailed submissions were handled at HQ?

I sent a note to KR1R after the QST results were publised asking what
might have happened to my submission but no reply as yet.

Doesn't leave one with a warm & fuzzy feeling about submitting logs
via e-mail does it?

 73 de Phil NA4M

Phil Duff                INTERNET: pduff at wizards.austin.ibm.com
Amateur Radio: NA4M      IBM Risc System/6000, Austin, Texas