Sep VHF/UHF Skeds

Pete_Walter-CPW005 at email.mot.com Pete_Walter-CPW005 at email.mot.com
Fri Sep 2 12:16:50 EDT 1994

Hello,
I'll be operating portable as a single op again from EN52sa.  I'll have decent
equipment for 50 - 5760 MHz.

I'd like to set up 6 meter SSB meteor skeds on Sunday 1000Z - 1500Z.  I'd also
like to try some long distance tropo skeds on 2 meters and up (SSB or CW) before
0630Z or after 1000Z on 9/11.

I can be reached via EMAIL until 9/7 at
Pete_Walter-CPW005 at email.mot.com
I can be reached by telephone until 9/8 at
(708) 576-3756 days,
(708) 303-6245 evenings & weekend.

73, Pete, K9PW