DX SOLUTIONS

rthorne at VNET.IBM.COM rthorne at VNET.IBM.COM
Wed Sep 21 10:58:25 EDT 1994

Does anybody have the phone number for DX Solutions?  I just bought a 232
interface which worked like a champ.  My software now controls my ts-850.
Left my NCJ at home.

Need to inquire on the cables for the other radio's, TenTec, Icom and Yeasu.
The interface works with these radio's.  All you need to do is play with
a couple of jumpers in the interface.

Direct replies to RTHORNE at VNET.IBM.COM

73, Rich - WB5M

>From Walton L. Stinson" <wstinson at csn.org  Wed Sep 21 15:10:07 1994
From: Walton L. Stinson" <wstinson at csn.org (Walton L. Stinson)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 08:10:07 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: ZZ Top M/M

Was at a ZZ Top concert the other night.  Their tour is called
"Antenna" World Tour.  Their T shirt merchandise has a graphic
of an adobe style shack with wires running out to
what a big tower.  On stage, they have oversized open-wire
feeders running up to the rigging above the stage.

As these guys are from Texas, just wondering whose shack is
depicted on the back of their shirts....  N5AU? W5WMU? N5RZ?
Or are these guys planning a new multi-multi effort, N5ZZ!
73, Walt, W0CP