nv6o ssb sprint

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Thu Sep 22 15:06:02 EDT 1994

I don't know what happened.  Something here went half-ass right.

     Hours of Operation: 03:57

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         72         72
      40         74         74
      20        121        121
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      267        267   X   51 multipliers  =  13,617

20 M was really good early on.  Went to 40 when rate clock slowed down.

The key for my increased score, and, I think, multiplier number, was
going back to 20 not too long after initial combat on 40.  The band was
still open, but quiet and still long.  Almost eerie.

Wish the Titan could read the 765's band.

Cornholio, huh?  That up by Suffern, where the corn and beans grew
together?

I'm not quite ready for the #2 radio.  Still a bit left to do with 1.
(and a little bit apprehensive, also)

CU for CQP in Sutter county and SS from NV6O multi.

Eric NV6O
edwoods at pacbell.com