KP2 Help!!!

WX9E at aol.com WX9E at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 00:05:45 EDT 1994

Hello all,

I will be going to the Caribbean for CQWW SSB and I want to make a side trip
after the contest to VI for SS CW.  The tentative plans that I made with one
of the Island hams fell through last week, so I have to start over from
scratch and I need a little help!

Does anybody know someone on KP2 who wouldn't mind having a guest op for that
weekend?  I fully expect to pay my own way just like I would at a hotel.
  Time is running short, so I'd like to get something confirmed ASAP.   Any
info that anyone could provide, phone #, Email address, or postal address
would be most appreciated!

Tnx

Paul   WX9E
WX9E at AOL.COM