Information please

BillK5GA at aol.com BillK5GA at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 14:52:53 EDT 1995

I am in search of a 110vac power cord for an old Swan 500C. It has a large
Cinch plug which goes to the radio.

I also need a manual.

I am reconditioning one of these "jewels" in order to take it to Montserrat
as a starter radio for the locals.

Please inform me of any possibilities.

73,

Bill  K5GA

From: De Syam <syam at Glue.umd.edu> (De Syam)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 15:24:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Ja Dx Contest Rules?

Here are the rules as provided to me by JE5WJM in a little info sheet
enclosed with his QSL

          '95 JAPAN INTERNATIONAL DX CW "HIGH BANDS"