Poisson d'Avril contest winner!

KR2J at aol.com KR2J at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 12:27:44 EDT 1995

I have won the Poisson d'Avril contest!   ILTHRS!(1)
(1) all footnotes are listed at the bottom of this message

For the first time, I have won a single op competetion!

In keeping with true single op classification I worked a single operator,
myself, several times via LDE(2) on 10, 15, and 20 meters.  40 was not so
hot.

My rig is a TS940 that has not been plugged in since the ARRL DX SSB
competetion(2).

Congratulations to me and see you all in Dayton.

Best Regardses.
Oven (3)
KR2J at AOL.com

footnotes:
(1) a HAM RADIO related cheer incorporating an expletive
                originated by W2YV during same time frame as footnote #3
    Please consult WA8YVR or NA8V(Native) for literal translation.
(2) Contest Reflector Posting to CQ-CONTEST at TGV.com,
     "N2RM Multi-Multi Score and writeup" by Robert E. Naumann          KR2J,
March 7, 1995, 15 meter observations.
(3) Nickname given to KR2J by N2NT during the hey-day of 3830       when KR2J
was WA2OVE - hence: OVEn (without the "n")