Where is WJ2O?

NJ1V at aol.com NJ1V at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 20:22:26 EDT 1995

Appears WJ2O is no longer on AOL. Anybody know his current Internet address?

Tnx es 73..............................................."victor"

John Guida NJ1V
nj1v at aol.com

From: Albert Crespo <wr6r at ccnet.com> (Albert Crespo)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 16:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WR6R/KH6 ARRL & WR6R/WH6 WPX Scores

				WR6R/KH6 ARRL DX PHONE

			BAND	QSO	STATES/PROV
			160 	  7	     4
			 80	387         51
			 40    1115	    56
			 20	820         53
			 15    1618         58
			 10     967         50

		       TOTALS   4914        272    =  4,009,824

	Finally fixed 160 antenna at 2:00 AM Sunday, but storm wiped out
	any ability to hear anything. This is the only band I did not
	have a second antenna, so maybe I learned my lesson and will make
	sure I have a second antenna for 160!

				WR6R/WH6 WPX PHONE

			BAND		QSO		PX
			 80		219		31
			 40		781	       174
			 20		907            233
			 15	       1233            343
			 10	         63	        17

		 TOTALS                 3203           798 = 9,907,968

			Saturday night was fun on 20! Put up my 6 el 10 Yagi
on a 80 foot tower, it was moved from a 15 foot wooden pole, but it still
could not make propagation.

			 Mahalo to all those who called-every QSO was
					appreciated

					Aloha, Al