About WJ2O's whereabouts

NJ1V at aol.com NJ1V at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 00:16:27 EDT 1995

I found him! I was trying to send e-mail to WJ2-zero! Didn't I see someone
pleading for a slashed zero?

Hope my logs are in better shape!

Tnx............"victor"

John Guida NJ1V
nj1v at aol.com

From: Jack Fleming <oolon at eskimo.com> (Jack Fleming)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 20:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New Contest Club

A new contest club has just been officially sanctioned and licensed by
the Federal Communications Commission!

The Paladin Contest Club ("Have key (or mic) will travel") now has the
enviable call of:

            KC7KFD

The club has members (In Seattle) available to operate from any major
station (multiple large antennas on multiple tall towers) during any major
contest.

We will be having a vote of all members to determine whether to keep this
stellar callsign or apply for a vanity callsign when the opportunity
arises...

Jack Fleming   Paladin Contest Club Trustee   oolon at eskimo.com
Seattle, WA        KC7KFD      "Have Key (or Mic) Will Travel"