Dayton - ES2RR - room?

K3NA at aol.com K3NA at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 22:23:11 EDT 1995

Hi gang --

   Toiva ES2RR has been working in Illinois for the last couple of months.
 He is one of the top contesters from Estonia.

   This year he has the chance for a dream which, a decade ago, seemed
impossible: to come to Dayton.

   Does anyone have a spare bed/room that Toiva can pick up?  If so, please
contact him directly.  His office telephone is 815-259-3311 extension 236...
and he works staggered hours, typically 12noon - 10pm CDT.

   Thanks.  -- Eric K3NA