RUFZ

RFPWR at aol.com RFPWR at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 22:41:31 EDT 1995

Here is my best score from the rfzhischr.dta file:

1 - 60101  N8RR  40  390  8.357500

This was with the callsigns set at 100 instead of 50.

Other speed/scores at 50 callsigns:
                              347- 31027
                              347- 30104
                              328- 28143
                              347- 27959
                              367- 27926

Changed the starting speed to 250 or 275.
I find that the higher speeds are hard to hear on the built in computer
speaker which I am using. Headphones would be much better. Also find that on
some days I can hear the fast speeds better than on other days, must be my
age (48)!!

Glad real contest transmissions are not sent at these speeds!

73, Chas N8RR