Apology

force12 at ibm.net force12 at ibm.net
Sat Aug 5 01:18:59 EDT 1995

Dear Friends,

Recent postings (2) were unfortunately viewed by some as an attempt
to commercialize the products of FORCE 12 via this reflector.  Even
though that was never my intent, after cooling down and reading my
own posts, I can see how that conclusion was drawn.

For that oversight, I apologize to all.

I have in the past refrained from commenting on many questions and
issues becuase I felt that it may be construed as commercial rather
than helpful.  Even though my "name" is FORCE 12, the vast majority
of my posting have been from the contester W6XR/2....Natan Huffman,
not the company FORCE 12.

The reasons I did what I did were prompted by what I construed as
vicious, personal attacks on me and a friends company that were
simply unwaranted and inappropriate.  Only after urging from others did
I even consider anwering the issue at hand.

I do not in any way think badly about my posts as far as content, however,
the contest reflector was not the vehicle to use to answer this person.
Even though the reflector was used to satisy his own agenda, I should not
have lowered myself to the same level and for that I also apologize.

I really would rather sit down and work on my ever expanding antenna farm,
open a bottle of Duckhorn Merlot and turn up Feddie Mercury on the box than
deal with this issue any more.  Retirement is supposed to be fun right?

73s

Natan, W6XR/2