WAE need Low Power Class

py2ny at SP-gw.ampr.org py2ny at SP-gw.ampr.org
Wed Aug 9 00:47:11 EDT 1995

73 every people.
I believe that is time to Work All Europe have separate class for Low Power and
High Power participants, like other big contests.
It's  almost  impossible  to us, LOW Power stations, to have condx to make more
points than "big guns".

From: becker at shell.portal.com (Tony and Celia Becker) (Tony and Celia Becker)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 1995 20:42:41 -0400
Subject: Texas geographical advantage?

Rich Boyd, KE3Q, wrote:
>Noting the Texas DX Society's NAQP scores and knowing how SS usually
>goes, I wonder, is it unanimous that Texas is the
>place to be for domestic contests?  73

Just a note that for Sweepstakes Rich is refering to the Medium size club
category, which is quite competitive.  i.e. the second and third place
Medium size clubs are not far behind the Texas club score. =20

In the Unlimited size, the four coast clubs rule by shear number of logs
submitted.

It just depends on how you slice it.

AE=D8M, Tony Becker - becker at shell.portal.com - Silicon Valley, U.S.A.