SprINT results!! W5NN Name Trace!

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 18:16:35 EDT 1995

Ha ! At least we made our mark!

<<LOG THAT NAME

Here's my favorite name trace this running:

 w5nn     1 poky       =====k7sv=
 nc6u     5 potty      ===n0bsh=
 k5zd    14 gotty      ==n0bsh=
 wi2e    11 phil       ============-====na4k-w5nn=
 nd3f    34 poky       ====-===========-===-=====n0bsh=
 wa2srq  71 goky       ==wq5l=
 k2mm    69 gody       ======-======k5zd=
 nd3f    76 kay        ====-=====-==nc6u-aa2gs=
 w5asp   50 gene       =====n6tv=
 n2aa   108 doug       ======-==========-==n4tqo.

We were having a Post FD party (W5NN 2A) and remembered the "INT" was
running.  Got our new hams from FD to get on and make a Q or two.  Their
comments were: "if this is real contesting we don't want any part of this
madness!"  Used the name POKY for the stations owner (WA5POKy), its a dig
about his code speed!  :-)
Sorry about sending in the log... I had been over-served by the end of the
evening and deleted the log.

73 KB5YVT (W5NN)