QSK AMPLIFIERS

Ron Stone ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 20:06:11 EDT 1995

-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

-----
Chaps

Those of you who have seen my message on the Ten Tec Titan will be
aware that I am looking for a new amplifier.

Needs to be capable of full US legal output and have a good QSK
system. Bandpass tuning is preferable. Sort of thing I have in mind is
Alpha 78A or similar.

However the Alpha 78 is no longer made. I'm not in the 87A league. Too
much and anyway I wud put the money into antennas.

What about the Command Technologies line - HF 2500, or the Ameritron
AL1200.

Any info (good or bad stories) will help me in my choice.

Anyone with a used 78 or Ten Tec Titan. Shout out please !

73
Ron