NV6O SSB NAQP

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Tue Aug 22 13:57:36 EDT 1995

Went over to Randy, AA6WJ's again to see if we could break the 40 q/hr
rate barrier in the summer NAQP.  Didn't.

It doesn't get dark here until 0330Z and there is no 15 or 10, so there
were many snoozy hours.  Read his collection of DX magazines.

What we need is another radio and two tickets to Tejas.

Super job, VZL et al.

2 on 10
10 or so on 15
mostly 20.
a couple on 160 (incl. XE2)

Best comment I received in contest:  "Is that a club call?"

Worst comment (from mr VZL after test, collecting scores):
         "Was that NV6O?  I can hardly hear him!"

No wonder they made 1000 more Q's than we did.

about 450 x 115.

AB6FO in PJ7?  What a life.

Phonetics for N9ZOH - 9901/2

Eric, NV6O