"Dear TenTec..."

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 23:59:37 EDT 1995

>From much of the E-Mail lately, it seems that the OMNI VI may be the
performance/value leader in the transceiver market.  In a market so dominated
by the Japanese over the last decade, I wonder if TenTec is willing to really
listen to the customer and make those changes to the Omni VI that would make
it the clear winner?  It seems obvious to me that any changes that make a
contester happy will benefit the HF community as a whole.

What changes are needed in the OMNI VI to correct the major irritants?  What
do we want to see from the OMNI VII?

Hey TenTec, anybody listening?