CW PTT

george fremin iii geoiii at bga.com
Thu Aug 24 09:48:02 EDT 1995

sellington writes:
:
: >Wouldn't it be great if all developers of CONTEST software provided a PTT
: >output on CW so we aren't forced to fiddle with CW VOX adjustments which
: >inevitably truncate the first character, and cause us the miss the
: >beginning of reply transmissions due the VOX hang time...
: >73!
: >Frank
: >W3LPL
: >donovanf at sgate.com
:
: With a 50 ms delay (PTT comes on before key closure) to eliminate all
: that crunching when the slow amplifier relays close!  (A constant delay
: added to the key output, not just truncation of the first character.)

The N6TR software has had this from the start.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.
geoiii at bga.com