Contest writeup... Grow up already!

WX9E at aol.com WX9E at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 05:27:33 EDT 1995

>>Actually, Jim it's no joke, but very serious.

SAYS WHO?

>>Again, I'm for the guys at CQ playing the game,
>>but it is a serious issue for some.

!!!!! TOTALLY RIDICULOUS !!!!!    Do you really think that the
people at CQ need to cheat to win?  I'd be surprised if John
checked his own log, and even if he did, do you really think
that he'd be unfair?   Isn't that the same as cheating at the
game of solitaire?    I think He along with all the other annual top teners
(or would that be tenors?) who happen to be with
CQ are well above that type of behavior.  Get real.....  and get a sense of
humor already!

                          On to the next thread.

Paul  WX9Eleven