Contest headphones

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 10:44:31 EDT 1995

Hi Scott...
Bose, among others, make aircraft headsets which combine active noise
reduction of low frequencies, along with <excellent> passive reduction of
high frequencies.... These are expensive ($400 - $900), but are available
from aircraft suppliers... I'm not sure I can wear one of these for 48 hours
because of weight and clamping pressure... A 6 or 7 hour flight is about my
limit...
They do _work_ ..... :>)

Denny