UR CALL PSE?

Joel B Levin jbl at levin.MV.COM
Fri Dec 1 01:37:00 EST 1995

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:02:14 -0500 you wrote:
|so, what is the current regulation for non 3rd party communications?
|"You must identify on the initial transmission, at the end of the final
|transmission of a series , and at least every ten minutes inbetween, so our
|monitoring stations can identify you"...

I'd like to know just who you talked to.  The rules I have been following,
and this is supported by the right and wrong answers in at least one of the
license exams, state only that you must identify your station every ten
minutes and at the end; you do not need to ID at the beginning.

Or am I wrong too?

	/J   KD1ON
--
Nets: levin at bbn.com  |  "There were sweetheart roses on Yancey Wilmerding's