ARRL 10M Contest

KR4DL at aol.com KR4DL at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 23:38:19 EST 1995

Operated my 100 watts to a low (41') TH5 near Atlanta.  Had a much better
time last year in this contest!  Low power, single op, CW only.

QSOs     QSO Pts.     State/VE     Countries          Points

168          672               29                  8             =    24,864

I worked EA7GTF at 1524z on Saturday.  Only EU on the band?  Even I am
suspicious, and I double-checked the call.  Anyone else hear this guy?
 Enuffs been said about the abysmal propagation.  I found I don't have KM9P's
patience for CQing.
73,   Steve