e mail address W6OAT

KY3N at aol.com KY3N at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 12:54:35 EST 1995

Hi I needthe e mail address for Rusty Errps W6OAT.
 tnx Wayne  KY3N
KY3N at AOL.COM

From: Mr. Brett Graham" <bagraham at HK.Super.NET (Mr. Brett Graham)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 19:17:18 +0800 (HKT)
Subject: New CQ Contest magazine is out!

As we say in Cantonese: aiiiiyaaaah!  Posts about the latest
QST/CQ/whatever magazine arrivals are a little irritating as those not
blessed with living in a big country or adjoining areas will not see the
same issue until up to several _months_ later.  And that's despite paying
an arm & a leg for a subscription...

I faxed my subscription application, along with authorization to charge my
credit card some time back, but haven't seen the charge posted to the
account.  Hopefully it'll be in the next statement & I'll be reading the
first issue around the time most of you here will be getting the March one!

Don't get me wrong - the arrival of CQ Contest will be as much a high point
of my Saturday moring run into town to empty the box as those graced with
the arrival of NCJ!

73, VS6BrettGraham aka VR2BG bagraham at hk.super.net