UA1P

frenaye at pcnet.com frenaye at pcnet.com
Tue Dec 19 03:14:23 EST 1995

Bob/K3EST:  Are you sure?   My notes from several years ago when I was a
serious oblast chaser show that UA1P is in both zone 16 and 17.  Most of the
islands are in zone 16 (Novaya Zemlya for example) and most of the mainland
is in zone 17 (city of Nar'yan Mar for example). [part of UA1P is/was also
Franz Josef Land - zone 40]

I don't have an "official" CQ zone map but my trusty old Kenwood laminated CQ
zone map agrees with me, and so does the ARRL Operating Manual.  Can you
recheck it?

73 Tom

E-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444