THE RARE 3H !

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 15:43:24 EST 1995

 HAPPY   HEALTHY    HOLIDAY to all!!
Thanks for a great year in contesting and all the Q's!

                           From the crew at V26B
                                               TEAM ANTIGUA

                                                        de Doug // N3ADL //
V26DX

From: Stephen Lufcy <km0l at tyrell.net> (Stephen Lufcy)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 15:03:20 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!
I hope to hear you all in many contests in 1996- and even more important,
I hope you all hear me in many contests in 1996.
Best wishes for all - Happy Holidays - and may 1996 bring many pleasant
sun spots and BIG contest scores.
                                 de KM0L