GM3YOR CQWW 160 score

Neil Smith g4dbn at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 20:21:00 EST 1995

A bit late, but Drew sent me his score today
Single op, Hi power, with packet

534 qsos   71 countries   33 mults    358592 points

Cheers, Neil g4dbn at cix.compulink.co.uk

From: JTALENS at fcc.gov> (Talens, Jim  (JTALENS at fcc.gov> (Talens, Jim )
Date: Wed Feb  8 16:45:29 1995
Subject: TS930

I have just "updated" my station with the purchase of a TS930, serial in the 5
million region.  I am now looking for a compilation of mods for that radio,
preferably available through Internet (FTP).   I note that one purported such
sources is oak.oakland.edu; it has plenty of information on Kenwood
equipment, but not the TS930.  Any suggestions?  Many thanks!

Jim, N3JT
jtalens at fcc.gov
n3jt at wa3tai.md.usa.noam