Sprint Headache #2

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 00:24:45 EST 1995

"The Sprint"

Man! You guys in the 300 club, your super-human!!!
Ones in the 200 club, my hats off to you!!
Ones in the 100 club, we're a weak bunch of scrubs!!!

Well I did beat my phone score!!
73 all and Thanks!  Mike..........

KB5YVT
KT-34a @ 40ft.
130 ft Dipole @ 30ft
100wts

175 x 42 = 7340

From: john.devoldere at eunet.be (John Devoldere) (John Devoldere)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 06:05:54 +0000
Subject: OT5T IN ARRL AND CQ WW 160 PHONE

OT5T will be active in the coming weeks in the following contests:

ARRL CW: 80m single band 80, operator ON4UN
CQ 160 Phone: single op, ON4WW operator
ARRL Phone: single band 80, operator ON4WW

All operation takes plcae from the QTH of ON4UN.

Please call us in these contests.

73, John ON4UN

John.Devoldere at eunet.be             Call us in all major 1995 contests: OT5T
John Devoldere (ON4UN-AA4OI)