IARU HQ stations

frenaye at pcnet.com frenaye at pcnet.com
Sat Jul 8 02:44:25 EDT 1995

A couple more to add from the W1AW log:

XE1LM	FMRE	Mexico
SK3HQ	SSA	Sweden
OT5H	UBA	Belgium

Also, we worked F5LDY on two bands.  He said "REF" but TM5M seemed
to be the real REF station...

E-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444

From: ccook at agora.rdrop.com (Craig Cook) (Craig Cook)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 18:53 PDT
Subject: N7ENU IARU

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 08-Jul-95, 09-Jul-95

    Callsign Used : N7ENU
        Operators : CRAIG COOK

         Category : Single-op CW only.

 Default Exchange : 599 06

             Name : Craig R. Cook
          Address : 38250 Sandy Heights St.
   City/State/Zip : Sandy, Or. 97055
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : None

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   40CW       53          53        161       1        15
   20CW       68          68        276       9        10

 Totals      121         121        437      10        25

    Final Score = 15295 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Wish I had more time, this is a good one for modest station owners.

Spent about three hours in various chunks of time.