Stack separation

Luis_Delgadillo.aguas at xmex.xerox.com Luis_Delgadillo.aguas at xmex.xerox.com
Tue Jul 18 17:15:46 EDT 1995

Hello,
I'm preparing my station for the upcoming cqww contest and
reconsidering the  installation of  a Tribander AS4, changing it for  a
3 Hampro monobanders 20 (4 ele)/15 (3 ele),/10 (3ele.) stack
Question is what might be the minimum separation in  between
to avoid interaction?
Plan was to put a 20ft height mast protruding 15 ft above the
80ft height tower and locating at least two antennas in this
mast segment.
 I'll appreciate any comment.
Please send it private, I'll summarize
Luis Delgadillo XE2AC