QRL

perring at ICSI.Net perring at ICSI.Net
Sat Jul 22 12:41:28 EDT 1995

IN A CONTEST, WHO CARES IF A FREQ IS IN USE.
JUST GO FOR IT.
IF YOU GET THE FREQ, FINE.
IF YOU CAN'T GET THE FREQ, MOVE.
AFTER ALL, IT IS A CONTEST !!!
N5RP, Bob
Houston, Texas
Email: perring at icsi.net

From: ke7gh at primenet.com (Brian Short) (Brian Short)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 16:41:38 +0000
Subject: Something Completely Different

QRL is the reflector in use?

From: Jeffrey Yeager <jnyeager at southern.edu> (Jeffrey Yeager)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 13:20:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Quads

Anybody using a quad for contesting?

KO4EW is thinking of replacing his TA-33 @ ~85' with a 2 ele quad.
Due to wind loading restrictions and lack of kilo$$$$$ we are trying
to get a better signal on 20M and think a quad might be the answer.
(open to anysuggestions)

NO Im not tring to start the quad vs yagi debate!!

If you have any personal experience with quads please send me your thoughts.

PSE reply direct, I'll summarize if theres intrest.

73 Jeff KQ4HC
jnyeager at southern.edu