Antenna/Tower Advice Needed

JKAHRS at delphi.com JKAHRS at delphi.com
Tue Jun 13 23:36:20 EDT 1995

   > >If you are going to add a separate 2 element 40 you might also
   >consider a >Mosley PRO-67B.
   > But only if you're satisfied with a f/b ratio of 5 dB on 20.
   > Scott  K9MA
   > sellington at ssec.wisc.edu

Was talking to Mosley yesterday while ordering hardware for a Field Day
TA-33....and they now have a PRO-67C... 3 elm on 40!  My 67B has more than
5db F/B...tho not as much as I would like.  Its still a nice single feed ant
for 40 thru 10 with gain on all bands.

73, Hank
K2UVG
Niceville, FL (aka Baja Alabama)