Midwest Rover active tonight

fredeb at norand.com fredeb at norand.com
Thu Jun 15 12:17:53 EDT 1995

Some of our group didn't get enough roving last weekend so they are going out
tonight (June 15).  So if you are in the midwest and have nothing to do tonight
look for KA0YSQ.

Bill Frede
AA0WO

Crank up your loopers and do the dishes 'cause it looks like EN31 and EN41
oops EN30, will be active this evening on 903.1, 1296.1, and 2304.1.
It would be  nice to coordinate on 1296, but I may have 2 meters along
as well.  I probably can hit all the repeaters from there, so we might
draw some interest from the general appliance hams as well.

I will take the rov-van ( rovan? ) out this evening and hope to be
on site at EN32 by 7:30 (0030Z) or before.  No sched is current for the move to
EN31 as yet.  It will depend on how active the stations are.

Bryan KA0YSQ RO-VANer

rovn'
rovn'
rovn'

I think there  is a song in there somewhere....