CONTEST

Brian Short ke7gh at primenet.com
Fri Jun 16 16:14:44 EDT 1995

> What's up ur butt buddy!  Learn to communicate with your inner self, and not
> the rest of us!
>

> Jay ( another member of the I hate people who "own" 14.225 or whatever the
> SSTV'ers think is their channel.

It would seem you may have an anal thing?  Perhaps it is a rhetorical
question, still anal.  For whom are you speaking when you say us?  Are
you the official censor?

SSTV operates on 14.230 and 14.233 leaving the rest of the band for
you.  Isn't that enough?  The mere fact that a contest is on gives
no one any rights to frequencies, regardless of size of antenna etc.

It would seem we should all cooperate, we are all hams.  As for the
hate and the anal thing, there are probably professionals in your area.

73 de Brian