All Asian CW Results - N6ZZ

N6ZZ at aol.com N6ZZ at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 08:13:57 EDT 1995

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   40CW       97                 97              93         45
   20CW      147               146            140         62

 Totals         244              243            233       107

    Final Score = 24,931 points.

Casual operation along with other weekend activities.  Friday night/Saturday
was pretty much a S&P operation.  Conditions seemed better the second half of
the contest.  Woke up early Sunday morning, and found 40 meters in fine
shape.  The 2 hours between 0937 and 1137Z yielded 63 QSOs on 40 meters.  Got
on 20 at 1246, and by 1356Z I had another 54 QSOs, so those 3+ hours got me
about half of my meager QSOs.  Gee, if only the other 45 hours had been so
productive-----

Was called by 10 non-Asians, explained the contest and exchange to them.
 Maybe they'll be active participants in the next 'test.

Major accomplishment:  Called over 43% of those worked by name.
Only one called me by name.  Guess I have to work on my identity.

Electric Radios:  TS-850/Alpha 76; Antennas:  Force 12  C-3 on 20 @ 50',
EF-240 on 40 @ 60'.

73 - Phil N6ZZ