Awards Distribution, CQP 94

AA6KX at aol.com AA6KX at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 01:11:20 EDT 1995

It has been recently been brought to my attention that at least one person
who was an award winner for the 1994 California QSO Party has received
neither his plaque nor his wine bottle.  I am concerned that if one person
has not received his awards, then there may be others.  If anybody here on
the reflector believes they were entitled to receive anything from CQP '94
which they have not received, would you please send me email directly so I
can look into it.  Thanks.
                                            Bruce Sawyer, AA6KX
                                            AA6KX at AOL.COM