VHF TEST GRID ROVING

PEMS_ST_DK at noeca.ohio.gov PEMS_ST_DK at noeca.ohio.gov
Tue May 23 19:41:35 EDT 1995

OK CONTEST TIME !!!
I have a new (to me) 2 meter all mode and may be in grid square EN99 fer VHF
TEST. Is this a good rover square, ie rare, sort of rare or full of vhf

From: jreid at aloha.net (Jim Reid) (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 13:04:10 -1000
Subject: 1st High Speed Telegraphy World Championship

Hi Jose,

Yes,  this is a "pure"  CW speed contest,  nothing to
do with QRM, QSB,  etc.  operator handling skills.
Just a speed copying test.

And it is just a test of human copy ability,  as were
the "old fashioned" telegraphy contests years ago.

73

Jim,  AH6NB