Digital QSLs

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 01:16:26 EST 1995

Sounds like we have a "Volunteer" here!!!

            Let us not waste the opportunity!

                   Is anyone listening??

While I'm at it....... in reference to the guest ops:

 I thank K3WW,KY3N,WT3Q,K3ANS,and WB3FIZ for giving me the chance to operate
in some neat contests and feel the thrill of the hunt in such a way that is
just not possible from my meager abode.  I spent 14 years with a ham shack on
a footstool and if it wasn't for these guys and the legions of TFO's  in the
Frankford Radio Club and their familys who tolerate the "guest OP" I would
have wasted a great 5 years. We are damn lucky to have such tolerant,
dedicated contesters who open up the shack and let us play with BIG
antenna's, High in the sky and hone our skills. Though I must admit if you
blow a call they cut ur toes off one at a time.  :)
                                                          73 de Doug// N3ADL
// V26DX
                                                           Yep..been
there...done that!