dx cluster

4x6tt at netvision.net.il 4x6tt at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 16 21:28:18 EST 1995

can some one give me telnet numbers for clusters  in the usa and europe ???

-------------------------------------
E-mail: 4x6tt at netvision.net.il
Date: 11/16/95
Time: 21:28:18

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------

From: snace at wsc.nasa.gov (Steve Nace) (Steve Nace)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 13:10:29 -0700
Subject: too much mail in cq-contest at tgv.com

>> OH2KI, Jorma writes:

>> From time to time I subscribe and very soon I unsubscribe, reason
>>  being that my interest is CQWW Contest topics, not much how good
>> a transceiver is or who knows what.

>OZ1BIZ, Ken writes:

>Or which cooling is needed on my amp...
>Or the results of SS or other non-CQ contest's...
>Or what age the average contester happens to be...
>
>How come that a CQ-CONTEST reflector carries all that stuff that IMHO are
>>better placed in the various newsgroups ?

Suggestion: If you don't like it, skip it, delete it, ignore it or UNSUBSCRIBE.
Better yet, start your own server and stop your whining.

de Hose KN5H