CQWW CQ PI4COM

Rob Snieder PA3ERC norf at euronet.nl
Mon Nov 27 18:29:22 EST 1995

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: PI4COM                   Country:  Netherlands
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Multi

      160      509      587     1.15     12      60
       80     1277     2001     1.57     27      96
       40     1501     3185     2.12     39     134
       20     1340     3140     2.34     37     111
       15      720     1633     2.27     32     106
       10       71       64     0.90      8      24

     Totals   5418    10610     1.96    155     531  =>  7,278,460

Operator List: PA3ALP,PA3BWD,PA3CAL,PA3DMH,PA3ERC,PA3EWP,PA3FQA,
               PA3GBQ,PB0AIC,IK4SXJ

                 160   80   40   20   15   10  ALL   percent

North America   CW    32  286  674  693  343    0 2028    37.2
South America   CW     1    5   17   16   37    0   76     1.4
Europe          CW   465  917  661  441  263   66 2813    51.6
Asia            CW    11   64  129  168   48    0  420     7.7
Africa          CW     2   11   17   16   20    6   72     1.3
Oceania         CW     0    4   15   13   12    0   44     0.8

Equipment Description:
-10- KENWOOD TS850S, 400 WATTS
7 EL MONOBANDER 24 METER TOWER, VERTICAL 24 METER TOWER

-15- YAESU FT990, 400 WATTS
6 EL MONOBANDER 24 METER TOWER, 4 EL MONOBANDER 18 METER TOWER

-20- YAESU FT 990, 400 WATTS
4 EL MONOBANDER 24 METER TOWER, VERTICAL 6 METER TOWER

-40- KENWOOD TS940S, 400 WATTS
2 EL MONOBANDER 28 METER TOWER, DIPOLE 10 METER HIGH

-80- YAESU FT990, 400 WATTS
1/4 WAVE VERTICAL, DIPOLE 20 METER HIGH, 2ND VERTICAL AS REFERENCE,
3 BEVERAGES JA,VK,USA

-160-SAME STATION AS 10 METER (YAESU FT990)
INVERTED V 24 METER TOWER, MAGNETIC LOOP, 3 BEVERAGES JA,VK,USA

Comments:
Excellent propagations on the low bands, worked plenty US/JA's middle
of the day. 10 meters was very poor, 15 and 20 ok to the states but
poor to the pacific, 40 was in very good shape, same for 80. On 160
we missed a beverage for South America, next contest we will have one
combined with a 1/4 wave vertical, that should do the job.

Logging:
CT9.27 in single com-port network (first time) which worked perfect
and we where able to use the CAT system.

Thanks to all who worked us, and see you in the ARRL 10 meter contest!

QSL info for PI4COM/PA6WPX: via PA3CAL