RUFZ

PEMS_ST_DK at noeca.ohio.gov PEMS_ST_DK at noeca.ohio.gov
Fri Oct 6 12:32:48 EDT 1995

OK, I got a copy of RUFZ.zip but it appears corrupted. Can anyone point me
to a good source for the code ???  (contest)!!!!
*  W8CAR pems_st_dk at noeca.ohio.gov                                 *
*  Dan Kovatch                                                     *
*  Antennas are the key - BUT an ALPHA sure doesn't hurt!          *