W5***

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 20:18:22 EDT 1995

In a message dated 95-10-12 07:31:36 EDT, PaulKB8N at AOL.COM writes:

>Tree,
> I promise to help by giving you a QSO on every band!!

Thanks to all those who advised me on the SS rules...but this was an attempt
at humor. I was referring to folklore about W5*** which says "...he's so
loud, you don't know which band to work him on!"  Once I figure that out,
I'll work him...once.

Kidding aside, its great to have Tree here. You can find me 2Khz up from him,
hoping to work the overflow from his pileups!  73, Paul