WF1B-RTTY list has moved!

reisert at eng.pko.dec.com reisert at eng.pko.dec.com
Wed Oct 25 19:31:37 EDT 1995

[This is the last one of these messages, I promise!]

The WF1B-RTTY mailing list (reflector) has moved to ve7tcp.ampr.org.  If you
were on the old list, you are AUTOMATICALLY on the new list.

The new address is:

	wf1b-rtty at ve7tcp.ampr.org

The new -request address is:

	wf1b-rtty-REQUEST at ve7tcp.ampr.org

Mail sent to the old address will forward to the new address until
November 3, at which point it will probably STOP working.  So please
use the new address instead of the old one!

Thanks to Lyndon, VE7TCP, for hosting this list.  He's providing the hardware
only, Ray WF1B and I will set the list policy.

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert at ve7tcp.ampr.org