NCJ Sprint and low power

rkaufman at magic.mb.ca rkaufman at magic.mb.ca
Fri Sep 1 18:37:00 EDT 1995

Great ! Low power for the super ops. Thats all I need, having
to compete with the likes of KR0Y, N6TR etc and NOT have my
"low power" excuse to fall back on. Next thing they'll tell me
is that they're moving up to VE4/VE8/KL7 land to see what its
like to be "geographically disadvantaged".
Puleeze, just leave L.P. SS alone.... OK ?
Thanks
Rob VE4GV (Trying to be competetive in at least ONE contest)